1. Al-Shammari, S. , Khoya, T. , El-Khwasky, F. , Gad, A. . "Intestinal parasitic diseases in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: prevalence, socio demographic and environmental associates." Tropical Medicine and International Health 6(3), 2001. 184-189.
2. Baldo, E. , Belizario, V. , de Leon, W. , Kong, H. , Chung, O. . "Infection status of intestinal parasites in children living in residential institutions in Metro Manila, the Philippines.
" The Korean Journal of Parasitology
42(2): 67-70, 2004
3. Belizario, V. , et.al., . A guide in medical parasitology.. Manila: College of Public Health-UP Manila, 1997.
4. Brooker, S. , Donnelly, C. , Guyatt, H. . "Estimating the number of Helminthic infections in the Republic of Cameroon from data on infection prevalence in school children." Bulletin of the World Health Organization 79, 1456-1465, 2000
5. Esparar, D. , Belizario, V. Jr. , Relos, J. (n.d.) . Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infection among food handlers of a tertiary hospital in Manila using direct fecal smear and formalin either concentration technique, research associate, food and water borne parasitoses.. Capability Building Project, National Institute of Health Manila: University of the Philippines-Manila,
6. Evans, A. C., Stephenson, l. S.. "Not by drug along: the fight against parasitic Helminths." World Health Forum 16, 258-261, 1995
7. Gbakima, A. A., Shepard, M. , White, P. T.. "Intestinal Helminth infections in rural school children in Njala, Sierra Leone." East African Medicine Journal 71(12): 792-796, 1994
8. Kim, B. , Ock, M. , Chung, D. , Yong, T. , Lee, K. . "The intestinal parasites infection status of inhabitants in Roxas City, the Philippines." The Korean Journal of Parasitology 41(2): 113-115, 2003
9. Okpala, I. . "The incidence of intestinal parasites among school children in Lason." West African Medicine Journal 5, 167-170, 1956
10. Revised Medical Technology Parasitology manual Medical Technology Department: Silliman University, Dumaguete City, 2000.